Saturday 24 August 2013

So What do you keep in yours?

Well girls we seldom leave the house without one whether it is big or small so what do you keep in yours?    The average woman has twenty one handbags in their wardrobe and buys a new one every three months.  So what attracts us to a certain handbag?  Is it that it will match a particular outfit in our wardrobe or just that we liked the look of it in the shop window? 

Most of us will carry our mobile phone, purse, make-up and hankies but we also carry lots of other things that “we may need.”   So do you need a large satchel type bag to hold all your worldly belongings or can you manage with a stylish clutch bag?

 















It is interesting to know that most of us have a favourite bag that we use on a day to day basis but that still does not stop us from filling our wardrobes with many other handbags.   Do you look for a practical bag, a bright colourful bag or an unusual design?

Please let us know here at Fashion in a fast World what is the most unusual thing you keep in yours?   The best comment will be rewarded with a free handbag to add to their collection.  Please let us have your comments by 6th September 2013 – the winner can choose from the great collection of handbags on the LEC Boutique Website – get those comments flowing in.

In my collection I currently have 18 handbags so I have some shopping to do to reach the national average. (What a great excuse!)  My handbag holds my purse, phone, pen, keys, hairbrush and hankies but I almost always carry a large handbag because I find when I am out with my hubby I end up with his car keys, his glasses and sometimes even his wallet. Well if I’m honest the last one comes in handy at times especially if I see a nice little handbag in a shop window!

Much Love

LEC Boutique

Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment